Get insights into your GI symptoms. Take control of your digestive health. View ranked lists on most commonly cited treatments, symptoms and triggers.
Candor is a digital health platform designed to empower YOU.
Your experience with chronic GI conditions like IBS, Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn’s is unique to you – it is highly personalized to every individual and understanding your specific patterns can significantly improve your quality of life.
New feature! Check out our ranked lists of the most popular treatments, most cited triggers and common symptoms encountered for IBS, Crohn’s, Colitis or GERD. More GI conditions are being added regularly. Share your opinion by voting on entries in the lists.
Candor’s user-friendly interface allows you to record data with ease. Capture information in specific time windows on your mood, stool patterns and consistency, flare-ups, symptom severity and diet. Candor generates personalized insights and visuals based on your data alone, and educates you about your personal patterns. All the data you log is always accessible in easily readable format.
Candor helps you understand how your mood fluctuates, and helps you identify relationships between time of day and your flare-ups or bowel movement patterns.
Isolate days of worst symptoms and understand food and drink that may have caused the issues. For those in the Candor community following a FODMAP diet, Candor’s food and drink catalog includes labels to easily identify High/Medium/Low FODMAP foods.
Candor also provides access to the most relevant content in the best scientific articles and latest evidence-based research. Our editorial team looks for the most pertinent medical information, and distills the core findings to provide maximum benefit to our community and members.
- Export your data to pdf!
- Diary: Log data on mood, bowel movements, flare-up symptoms and diet, access log history
- Understand your mood patterns
- Track bowel movements and identify spikes
- Identify bowel movement patterns across time windows
- Track flare-up symptoms and get insight into your top symptoms
- Isolate food or drink that caused most severe reactions
- Use food labels to stay on track with your diet goals and needs
- Understand your diet composition
- News feed: Curated content on GI topics from our editorial team
- Active Facebook community – Check out Candor on Facebook!
Download the Candor app today and take control of your GI health!