Most Common Symptoms of IBS
IBS can cause a wide range of unpleasant intestinal issues, including diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain, gas, and bloating. The best approach to managing common symptoms of IBS at present involves changing one’s diet, strengthening exercise habits, and decreasing stress levels.
Here are the most common symptoms of IBS:
- Abdominal pain, cramping
- Diarrhea, often with severe urgency
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- Mucus in stool
- Excessive bloating
- Gassiness and flatulence
- Heartburn and acid reflux
- Nausea and low appetite
Possible related symptoms:
- Sleep issues
- Increased urination and bladder urgency
- Muscle aches, back pain, headaches
- Increased pain with menstruation
- Dehydration caused by repeated diarrhea and constipation
- Anxiety and depression
The following symptoms are not associated with IBS and should be brought up with a physician:
- Fever over 103F or 39C and/or lasting more than three days
- Significant lack of appetite over several days
- Unexplained weight loss
- Blood in stool
- Extreme fatigue
- Vomiting bouts
What is IBS? Check this article out to learn more about it.
Are you interested in finding out more about your gut health? Follow our social media accounts to be updated on all of our informative content.
And if you want to be a part of our amazing community on Facebook, you can join by clicking here.
Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Instagram
#gutproblems #gutissues #bloatingproblems #sibo#sibodiet#ibs#ibsdiet#eliminationdiet #foodintolerances#foodsensitivities#foodallergies#guthelp#healyourguthealyourlife